Donald Knuckey has handled hundreds of criminal defense and bankruptcy cases throughout the state of Illinois. As a criminal defense attorney, he has handled cases ranging from traffic stops to Class X felony cases. He is well qualified to represent clients on white collar crime, fraud and other financially sensitive charges.
Donald graduated from Eastern Illinois University with a degree in history and received his Juris Doctor at the University of Detroit Mercy in Detroit, Michigan. Donald enjoys spending his spare time with his wife and children, who are growing up too fast. Donald also enjoys playing disc golf, fishing, and participating in community theatre.
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit, Illinois
- Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois
- Illinois Central College, East Peoria, Illinois
- County Board – Marshall County Illinois
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Marshall County Bar Association